Re: Steering rack bushings, and tie rods!

I had the same problem, i ordered poly busings all around for an 87 rocco
16v, and what do i find after i've pulled the steering rack off, and wrecked
one of the rubber  bushings in the process, that i got the wrong busing.  I
can't seem to find poly ones anywhere, but, do the A2 cars have the same
steering rack?  if so, maybe buying a set of A2 power steering rack poly
bushings would do the trick?

Any comments?

Owen
87 Scirocco 16v #38 CD-SS.