From: owner-scirocco-l@scirocco.org
[mailto:owner-scirocco-l@scirocco.org]On Behalf Of Night Shadow
Sent: Thursday, May 11, 2000 11:19 PM
To: Richard Pizzulo
Cc: scirocco-l@scirocco.org
Subject: Re: washington tire - bad business

This is illegal, false advertising! (They are breaking federal law since
they do business across state lines)...this is what I sent to them:

You are breaking the law (federal law since you are doing business across
state lines) by advertising the Team Dynamics White Monza 16" rim for $153
then telling the cutomer (after ordering online) that it is more for the
white rim ($25 a wheel) and more for the graphics ($25 a wheel).  That is
the oldest trick in the book, called bait and switch.  Your local BBB has
been contacted about your illegal actions.  Additionally you have just
lost yourself over 350 direct customers.  These 350 people will mostlikely
tell others NOT to do business with you.  Bad move, and mighty slimy.
Good luck with your "business".

Eric Soltwedel
Boulder, CO

Eric

80 Rocco (Daily Driver)(!!!FOR SALE!!!)
81 Rocco S (2.0 16v swap and restore in progress)
00 Golf GL TDI (Shiny and new, will make a good winter beater :-) )

-Kelli Fox