From: StephyGee <stephygee@prodigy.net>
To: scirocco-l@scirocco.org <scirocco-l@scirocco.org>
Date: Wednesday, May 10, 2000 7:13 PM
Subject: I'm Out

Well guys/gals, it came down the pipe this afternoon at the Commander's briefing....I'm blazing out of Los Angeles Sunday afternoon and heading off to Honolulu, HI.  I'll continue to Guam and (surprise!) head out to Japan, then return home.  I'll be gone for roughly three weeks so and I won't have time to access my account where I'm going so I guess I'll have to exit the list for awhile.

Take lots of pictures at ND.

Steph =(