Re: 16v "Euro" intake cam REGRIND

In a message dated 5/11/00 4:05:40 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
Goethfaust@aol.com writes:

<< Also, has anyone had a cam drive belt break, bend all 8 intake valves, and
 not damage the head?  I'm interested in hearing some success stories as this
 happened to me this week. >>

Thats how I got my rocco, with a blown timing belt.  Not only were all intake
valves bent but there were a couple exhaust valves bent too.  There was no
damage to the head done, just to the valves and valve guides.  Had the head
redone with new stuff, slapped it back on, its been five years now and its
fine, its getting a new timing belt next week though. later

Brian 86 16v
http://hometown.aol.com/captnbr/myhomepage/auto.html