grave pickin'

  went to the yard today to get a few parts for the incoming scirocco.
ended up finding an excellent set of gti's and beautiful set of
tarantula's. if anyone is looking for a good set of wheels, let me know
soon as i plan to go back to the yard again on saturday. prices will be
something like $100 and $80, respectively. also, i got to see one of
those rare dasher fastback's that was talked about a while back. looks
restorable, though i don't know what type of demand there is for the
car. also, i'm thinking about putting up a webpage with recommended
junk/salvage yards up. e-mail me if you've got any.
--
 /\_/\	  Foxx (in a box)
< o o >	  http://foxx.tripod.com