Thanks and apologies !

Today I received the "Team Scirocco" hats
and they are really great !

so I want to thank our fellow list members & friends
Doug Teulie, Kevin Collins and of course David Guido
for that great gift !!
Thank you very much !!!!

in addition I want to aplogize for the delay in sending the Zender sticker
with audio CD's to Eric Soltwedel and
also I want to apologize for the slow progress of the Rieger-instructions
that I want to translate for Chris Gonzales.
Chris has also  been very generous and sent me a box full of Doritos !
thanks again for that and thanks for your patience,
I'm sorry that this one takes that long !

Everybody who is waiting for an e-mail reply may want to write me again,
as I have lost some unanswered mails.

Thanks again !

Dirk