Re: Dunlops?

These are the tires I have driven on.

Sport SP8000's - High performance
195/55/14 $70  (I am currently running these - good wet, good dry)

D60 A2 - Medium performance (friend has these - good wet, only ok on dry)
185/60/14 $44
195/60/14 $47

A better tire IME is the Yokohama AVS Intermediate.
These are my tires of choice (for the street) and will probably go back on
my car when the SP8000's wear out unless $$ comes down on the A032R's. 8)
185/60/14 $66 (worth the extra$ if you drive hard)
195/60/14 $68 (ditto)

Check out discount tire for more info
http://www.discounttiredirect.com/discount.splash.html
Or tire rack
http://www.tirerack.com/tires/index.jsp

I use these two websites for price shopping and get my local tire shop to
match the price, sometimes they gripe but they usually match it.

HTH

Randy B
81 Cosmos Scirocco S - 2.0 16V project
81 Mars Scirocco S - tt 1847cc 8V
87 gold Scirocco 16V - parts for Cosmos project