Fw: [Re: [Fw: [sorta off topic] Need For Speed (not the game)]]

Here is one reply from a friend about this page hehehe Damn american car
people (he owns a newer firebird).

----- Original Message -----
From: "mike birney" <kmbirney@netscape.net>
To: "Mike Weiler" <lerb@redrose.net>
Sent: Tuesday, May 09, 2000 7:38 AM
Subject: Re: [Re: [Fw: [sorta off topic] Need For Speed (not the game)]]

NO your all wrong--Us american cars people don't even waste our time with
this
"little car stuff".  Well to be honest we wouldnt even fit in with you guys.
We'd have to take our muffler off, get rid of the suspension, and disconnect
4
cylinders and write all over the car.  Humm..... Oh yeah and to make it even
better we'd have to put a fubba or whatever the heck that thing is on the
car........and the date thing---we're just crusin right along.

Did you know about the car show at ocean city md next weekend?  I might go.
You going?

"Mike Weiler" <lerb@redrose.net> wrote:
Only fact that is present is the LACK of american cars even in the
pole.......shows you people are afraid to make em go fast for too long
because they blow up.......kinda like you date last week huh? hehehe