Complete black 16V OEM body kit FS

Need a spare kit, or want to dress up your 8V Mk2?
Just spent the day removing the body kit from our Black 86 16V Scirocco.
The kit came off undamaged (what a PITA) with all the hardware.
It is complete and in excellent condition, paint and all.
It will be at our swap space at ND if anyone is interested.
Let me know if anyone want's to know how to remove one intact, I learned a few tricks.

Randy B
Wasser-Sport
81 Cosmos Scirocco S - 2.0 16V project
81 Mars Scirocco S - tt 1847cc 8V
87 gold Scirocco 16V - parts for Cosmos project
(body kit also soon for sale)