Power steering rack repair and removal! (help!)

List,
	Both tie rods on my car are completely shot, and the rack bushings are
very hosed. I can create about an inch and a half of play by pushing on
the drivers side tie rod and then pushing it further to move the
rack.... So I get new tie rod assemblies and begin to go about replacing
all these worn parts. I come to a problem.... all I have left to do is
remove the rear transmission mount, unbolt the downpipe from the
manifold (per bentley's instructions) and then remove the 4 bolts for
the bushing u clamps, and the u joint that connects to the steering.
Here is my problem, I managed to get the first power steering line off
of the rack, and I see one behind it that must be unbolted so I can pull
the rack out of the car in order to finish this. How do I get at this
rear line? I'm following the bentleys instructions, and it says I should
be doing this line now, but I can't seem to get at it with my 18mm
wrench like I could with the frontmost line. Can someone tell me how to
go about getting at this? I would just cut it and be done with it....
but I plan on keeping the power steering in this car. Thanks,

Gary A. Huff scirocco86@home.com
86.5 16v Scirocco "Red Rocket" (120k miles)
80 Gas Rabbit Pickup; grazing the driveway. (Needs strut tower welding
and
title, 50k original miles)