Re: back from toronto(medium legnth)

> >and there was also, duan's white 16v adn paul and
> nigel int eh silver 8v
> >with did beaty jim in hjs passat on 1 single
> straightaway,
>
> I let Paully win.  He was so excited that he had
> Konig Villains on
> his car we didn't have the heart to tell him that it
> still looked
> like a BotchMobile.

WHAT?
You want some of this pops? Bring it on, I'll take ya
in my dirtbox minus 2 spark plugs. And second of all,
you knows those rims are the shit. And as far as my
car being a botchmobile, that I can accept, and least
I can fit an alternator on it. Sucka.

> And even with four people in the car,  I COULD have
> destroyed what
> little self-confidence he had left with a simple
> twitch of my right
> foot, but decided against it.  Anything to further
> Can-US relations.

Yeah, right.
Jim doesn't even know what the third pedal does.
Listen, I just got to those rims first and that's
that.

Give it up.
It's getting a little tedious.

=====