Re: [mk2] a/c & cd q's; radio for sale

> Eric,
> There's a lot of friendly trash talking that goes on, on the list.  If a
> little sarcasm gets you this riled, well,... maybe you've got some issues
> that I don't know about.  If I offended you I apologise.  It does seem
> like you're being a little thin skinned tho'.
> -kevin in Texas

I'm a sarcastic S.O.B. too, it just doesn't come across so easy in an
email.  To me your email was degrading with a "high and mighty" tone.  But
if you meant it as a friendly poke that is fine, sorry for interpreting it
wrong...it's too damn hard to tell what people mean when you can't see the
smile on their face. :-)

Eric