Re: [mk2] a/c

>   seems to me, if i remember correctly, anything with the right amount
> of pressure and temperature can be flammable or explosive.
>
> --
>  /\_/\	  Foxx (in a box)
> < o o >	  http://foxx.tripod.com
>   \ /
>    °

Maybe a tad oversimplified, but basically correct.  In general, if you
take a non-flammable gas and mix it with most any oil, petrolium or
synthetic,... and then pressurize it and make sure the oil is well
atomized (which is necessary for compressor lubrication) you can be
pretty sure that it will burn.  However,... don't forget that that
decaying gas line or leaking fuel injection system is a much bigger
threat to your well being.
-kevin in Texas