[Fwd: H4 and H1 style lights for Scirocco2]

Mk2 folks, Help!
<mailto:avwdoc@aol.com>
-------- Original Message --------
Subject: H4 and H1 style lights for Scirocco2
Date: 09 May 2000 02:52:35 GMT
From: avwdoc@aol.com (Avwdoc)
Newsgroups: rec.autos.makers.vw.watercooled

Anyone have suggestions for good replacement H4 and H1 headlight
sources.Locally Hella lamps are available only for the low-high beam,no
H1 for
the highbeams. A guy at work gave me a UK market Cibie H4 for a 96 Chevy
S10
that is great,it even has a city light.But GM parts won't sell them here
any
longer.This one was mispicked or something,in place of the sealed beam
model
they utilize. I wish I could obtain another matching unit.