Re: Canada this summer?

A direct insult to our French culture! Ouch!
Seriously, Montreal is quite amazing in the summer and has the potential to be
so much more.Unfortunately, investors and many Montreal companies have moved on
to other cities like Toronto, due to the Quebec government's fascist laws and
never ending attempts to seperate from Canada.Watch out for the Language
Police!
John
85 8v
87 Gti