Poutine w/ Gravy was:Canada this summer?

Marie Laugesen wrote:

> >Besides where else can I get Hortons doughnuts and Poultine
> >(cheese and gravy french fries) .
>
> It's actually spelled "poutine"  and I think it's the rudest
> shit I've ever tasted :)
>
> Marie

Well,

Anything spelled that way I wouldn't expect _you_ to like the taste of,
:) but even if you did I would accept you anyway.

As for myself I can't get enough, it's one of life's esential vitamins.

(We're talking about poutine, right? I hadn't intend to visit the French
side quite yet but I could fake a little "voule-vou". :P)

TBerk
Tasted Krispy Kream Doughnuts last week, not bad.
Scirocco content- $5K to respray the Roc, $2.5K if I do the prep work.
Sounds about right. I saw them working on a van conversion repair and a
bent Porsche 9-something-something while I was there. They do good
stuff.