Some questions

OK, so the Audi 3A motor uses the same 144mm rods as my JH.  The stroke is
6.4mm longer, so in theory, the piston pin should be around 3.2mm higher in
the 82.5mm pistons.  My question is, if I bore my JH out to 82.5mm and put
the 2.0L pistons in with my crank and rods, what compression ratio should I
end up with?

On another subject, with a 1.8 16V, is the stock 16V Rocco trans better or
would my 8V short ratio trans be better (as far as the ratios go, I know the
16V trans has a bigger input shaft)?

Just some things I've been pondering...

Tom