Re: Weird fuel starvation on high G turns

Check your in-tank pump, it's probably bad. The car will still run without
it and you may not notice for awhile, but you're putting undue strain on
your external pump when you run the car with no in-tank pump.
	-Josiah

'87 GLi
'84 GTi
http://bork.hampshire.edu/josiah