Death of my GTI

List,

Whell something very unfortunate happened to my beloved '84 GTI today at
about 10am.  My sister was driving it, cause it was on loan to her, She was
stopped in bumper to bumper traffic at a red light.  Behind her was a GOD
DAMN SUV!  Both my sis and the guy in the suv behind her were stopped.  Then
came the DUMB ASS CLUELESS lady in a dodge intrepid goin 50+mph.  Never
touching her brakes, the god dam bitch plowed into the rear of the suv,
plowing it into the back of my sis in my GTI!  Now we all know that friggin
suv bumpers don't match up with vw bumpers, so kablamo!  The ass end of the
car is pushed in about a foot, no more tail lights, hatch doesn't open etc.
Totaled the dodge intrepid, and didn't even scratch the friggin suv!  I know
that the rabbit will be totaled, and i have full intentions in buying it
back, just hope i don't get screwed on the value of the car....  I don't
know if i will have pics up on my websight or not, cause im gonna be done
with school next tues, and my roomate with the scanner will be gone, but ya
never know... anywhoo, hope everyone's day is goin better than mine.  I
havent' acctually seen the car yet, cause im at school, so i don't know if
it will be worth tryin to fix or just to part out.  in any case im pissed
off!  Anyone know about what i might get for funds from the insurance when
it gets totaled?  Thanks

Jason Arms (Essex, VT)

'87 Scirocco 16v
'64 Sunroof Beetle (livin a new life)
'84 Rabbit GTI  totaled :(
'84 Jetta GLI (FOR SALE or TRADE for scirocco S!)
'84 Jetta GLI (parts car)everything is for sale!
My web page (work in progress!)
http://www.crosswinds.net/~xscirocco16vx/index.html.html