Scirocco meet/ Columbus

I'm going on Vacation tomorrow, but I just wanted to let everyone know that
I'm planning on having a meet here in Columbus. It will be Sunday, May 21st.
I assume we can meet up at Scioto park(Leatherlips) on Riverside Drive at
about 11:00am.    We can cook out, chat, and all that good stuff. I'm still
working on a cruise route. At least one that doesn't envolve construction the
entire way.
Gimme your thoughts.......... ALL VW's welcome.

Matt Markowicz