2.0 pics and UK light pics up

I started a page with pics of my 2.0 swap and motor pics. The swap begins tonight. I also put up pics of my UK Euro lights and euro turn signals.....my euro bumpers get in next week. You can see how the lights need to be adjusted to compensate for the beam pattern. Other than that there is no difference in the lighting...its totally correctable. The pics are large...all around 790k but i felt the quality was needed to see all the port detail for the before and after pics. The stupid geocities banner takes awhile to load but just hit stop button after you can see all the pics then its cool...

oh...its the new car stuff link on my car page at http://www.geocities.com/dasstrega/default.htm

Thank you for your time.
Shannon Fenton
Telecom Resource Management