Re: Fw: [vorsicht]/ND VW show

 <big ole' snip snip snip>

>Don't be afraid to show it. Mine is in with rust and
>all. A Collins type paint job for next year. Now if I
>can just get everthing done in time...

Hey if I had the $$$ to drive down to the Bay Area from Canada and I knew my
'rocco was going to make it, I'd show my '84 with the trailer-hitch imprint
on the front bumper face and the badly damaged wheel from pulling a
curbie-crunch the other day...... :)  Oh, we can't forget the sadly-worn out
fabric on the side bolster of the drivers seat... Oh I could go on.....

Marie