Re: Scirocco struts needed (16v) AND...

I have a friend in LA that needs some struts for her 16v. It is lowered
and she wants to go with Bilstein (HP or SPORT) or some Tokico Illuminas.
The question is this...do any of you have a used (not abused) set that's
just taking up space? Has anyone seen a site with some for sale? No eBay
please.

Now for me! I lost the eBay war for the Euro headlight so I still need to
find a RIGHT side Euro main beam. Can anybody help? New...used...IT
DOESN'T MATTER!!!

Thanks slappys,
Eric Ellis
Good, bad....I'm the guy with the gun!