Re: Scirocco ammo (NON Scirocco related)

DAMN!!! Sorry Shawn...looks like they only have .300 and 30/06 right now.
It looks as though they are developing many other popular rifle rounds
(like .308 for my G3) but have no plans for pistol rounds.

What kind of .40 do you have? (please don't say Glock) Aww hell, even if
it is...TESTIFY BROTHER! A Scirocco and a firearm, everyone should have
one. I'll soon have two of each.

Eric Ellis
Good, bad....I'm the guy with the gun!