Re: Virus Found. Virus Destroyed.

Sorry if I sounded like I was lambasting you, I really wasn't. Tone of
voice, and facial expressions don't come across text very welll :( Shit
happens man, it could have been anyone :)

Zach Vrooman wrote:

> Hi all.
>
> I am deeply embarrassed. I was unaware of any virus problem. This has been
> taken care of. The virus, called WScript/kak.worm, has been located and
> destroyed. I do not know where it came from. I have turned off HTML also.
> Hopefully, you all were able to catch it before it does any damage. This
> virus degrades system performance, and causes windows to shut down at 5 p.m.
> on the first of any given month.
>
> Words cannot express how sorry I am.
>
> Zach

Gary A. Huff scirocco86@home.com
86.5 16v Scirocco "Red Rocket" (120k miles)
80 Gas Rabbit Pickup; grazing the driveway. (Needs strut tower welding
and
title, 50k original miles)