[16V] Dyno Engine Sound

Hey guys,
	I started a GeoCities site to post the WAV file of my dyno run.

You can hear the file at http://www.geocities.com/jcammisa_2000/enginesound.wav

The noise in the background is a generator, but it fades out when the
engine becomes audible.
The dyno run was from 1000rpm to 7300rpm when the rev limiter kicked in.

The intake roar is courtesy of a Jamex Airbox.  The exhaust is stock except
for a tt/DynoMax muffler with tt twin tips on it.  It's too bad the Jamex
is so loud cause you can barely hear the exhaust.  Oh well.

You'll also hear a mid- to high-pitched howl over 5000rpm-- that's my
charcoal canister making that noise.  It's done it since day 1 and hasn't
bothered me enough to change it-- because apparently it's a PITA to get to.

I tried to post an .MPG video of the run, but Geocities won't let me upload
it because it's 5MB.  I also have an 11MB video of the second run, taken
from the inside of the car during the runs.

If anyone has a site where they can post either one, please let me know and
I'll post it there so you can all see it as well as hear it.

That's all for now, I'm outta here.

Enjoy,
Jason

1987 Scirocco 16v