lauri pettai, Zach Vroomman Virus.!

If you are using window's don't open that message. This is why email
posts should be sent text only and not HTML. Arbitrary code is easily
hidden in HTML email messages as we can see. I tried pasting the
offending code in here, but it crashes X11/Netscape repeatedly. Can one
of the list moderators possibly set Majordomo to only allow text email
so stuff like this doesn't happen? Thanks,

Gary A. Huff scirocco86@home.com
86.5 16v Scirocco "Red Rocket" (120k miles)
80 Gas Rabbit Pickup; grazing the driveway. (Needs strut tower welding
and
title, 50k original miles)