Re: Attn. Techtonics discount guy on list

ya know, I use a magnaflow single inlet dual outlet muffler,
eurosport exhaust w/resonator, and it sounded pretty damn
sweet as can be confirmed by vwn8 and honnold.  It's held up well
with no rust and no fiberglass spewing out.  I think the use of a
resonator made the difference between being too loud and not, and
I'm happy enough with it that I'll be getting a similar magnaflow for
the zender roc.....all IMHO of course.

Of course with the turbo now, everything is much too quite, so I'll
be switching to 2.25" and no resonator...

"if it's too loud, you're too old!"

heheh :)

Alex Ting
'86 zender z400 roc
'83 mad max turbo roc
'97 ducati 748 monoposto

Account Manager
Millennium Solutions Group, Inc.
575 Menlo Dr. #4
Rocklin, CA  95765

Phone:  888.801.2001 ext. 228 or 916.630.2001
Fax:  916.630.2000
email:  alext@nu2u.net
icq #19613213