Re: Question.

The North American EPC doesn't have that part number.  If I look at the
diagram for the 86 8V's distributor, I see the plastic connector which
sits in the distrbutor, that the wiring harness plugs into.  It has an
illustration number, but no part number.  I don't have ETKA on my machine
at work so can't tell you if someone in Europe can get it.

Part number 211 905 327 is the "flat contact housing (3 pin)" which is on
the end of the wiring harness that plugs into the distributor.

Hope this helps,

Drew

On Wed, 3 May 2000, Zach Vrooman wrote:

> Hi all. I was wondering if someone with the ETKA cd could do me a
> favor and see if it lists a part for me. The # is 052 906 143. This is
> the plug for the hall sender. Hopefully one will be available.
> Thanks.
>
> Zach
> 86 8V (it lives??)
> 89 S10 (parts chasin urban assault vehicle)

Drew MacPherson, Network Analyst, University of Guelph

drew@dyermaker.cs.uoguelph.ca           |  visit the Massey-Harris page:
http://dyermaker.cs.uoguelph.ca/~drew   |  http://m-h.cs.uoguelph.ca