Re: Dallas listers PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!!

><< my inner CV joint broke tonight. I need to replace it quickly (within
>the
>  next couple days) does anybody out there have a complete axle with decent
>CV
>  joints >>
>
>I think Pep boys sells the whole shaft with everything and lifetime
>warranty
>for around 100 bucks.

IMHO I have used these "rebuilt" axles and they are the biggest peices of
shit I have ever seen. I put them on my wifes car seeing as how she puts
alot more miles on her car than mine. The first set had a bad joint out of
the box (clunking and vibrating and bent axle). These axles have been on the
  car (not the same exact axles of course) for about 2 years. I have
replaced them 4 times due to premature boot failure and joints dying left
and right.

My 1.50$

Chris DeLong
ICQ#45030867