RE: my new web page

The page is coming along nicely. I dont know if you know this already, but
your links to your pictures dont work. I can type the pics in manaully and
view them but they dont work when I click on the thumbnails. Keep up the
good work though.

Richard Deede
University Of Delaware (Communications)
1988 Scirocco 2.0 16v