Re: my new web page

Are you sure that is your URL? That looks like it would send someone to
download instant messenger for AOL. Hold on let me check......

....yep thats what i thought. That page is definetly not a Scirocco page.

Richard Deede
University Of Delaware (Communications)
1988 Scirocco 2.0 16v
1987 Scirocco 16v - R.I.P.