Mk2 Triple Gauge Panels NOW AVAILABLE!

Last weeks thread came a little early... (but thanks for the exposure Eric!)

Mk2 Triple Gauge Panels now available!!
<http://www.driversfound.com/gak/vw/scirocco.htm>

Note: This page is not linked from the main site yet.  I am offering them
here first at a slightly reduced price.  When the link goes up, so does the
price.

I also set up with PayPal this weekend for those wishing to use
Visa/Mastercard.  Should make ordering faster and easier for everyone. I'm
testing it first with the Gauge Panels.  Won an Ebay auction Sunday and paid
using PayPal... almost too easy...

All necessary info should be on the page above.  Questions?  Email me!!!

Greg :)

Gregory Davis       1985 Euro-spec Scirocco

GAK Motorsports... Your source for German Plates,
country emblems, GAUGE PANELS, and more!

Please visit http://www.DriversFound.com