Re: '79 rocco...Window rubber?

Chris,

Good luck to you, man.  If you find a good source, could you pass it along?  I have a '79 in desperate need of new seals.  The dealer had rubber for the passenger side (around the door rubber) but not the driver's side.  I bought it, so I'd have it.  My next try, was to look for some aftermarket companies. I did find a rubber extruding company that custom extrudes rubber components, but the cost and whether or not they'd do a small batch, I'm not sure of.

Jennifer