Re: Looking for Best price on Mobil 1 in the Bay Area

Ant B wrote:

> HI all,
>
> It's time for me to do another oil change. Does anybody know
> where they have good prices on Mobil 1 in the Bay Area (San
> Jose/San Francisco, CA)? I've been buying them at Pep boys for
> the past several years but was wondering if there are other
> stores that offer them at a lower price. Where do I find the 5
> quart container?

I'm finding synthetic has been going up in price; used to be about $3.50
or less, now it seems to be $4.50 and more.

Just picked up a 5 qt. jug of 'Red Cap' 15w/50 for $15.07 + tax.

Walmart off of I-880 (the old 17) in Union City, the new Union Landing-
were the Drive In used to be.

hth,
TBerk