Re: [ tt exhaust] 8v vs 16v

>  I received my 2 Techtonics exhaust systems yesterday, an aluminized 2" 8v
>  system w/ a Dynomax and a stainless steel 2 1/4" 16v system w/ a Borla.
The
>  SS system is SOOOOOO gorgeous!!

My feelings exactly!  I had Ron Wood at VW Specialties do the tt exhaust on
my Jetta as I was on my way to Arizona.  Once I got to Arizona I had to take
the car to a shop for some random repair, and everyone in the shop was
absolutely flipping out over how cool the stainless exhaust looked.  I wish
I had taken a picture of it when it was new  :(

David Barwick
Black '88 Scirocco
Anthracite '84 GLI
Eugene, OR