2.0 Swap and Drink

Well barring no major setbacks my 2.0 and P&Ped head should all be ready this saturday. I wanted to invite all you NWsters out to Bradley Peets place for beer, oil, burgers, gasoline and swearing in return for helping out with the swap or the usual stand around runinng commentary on how you "wouldnt do it that way" is cool too. I plan on doing the tear out saturday and maybe the install the same day, but most likely install will be sunday. The weather looks crappy but its the northwest so who knows. Enough beer and you wont notice the rain. Let me know if you plan on coming out.

Please be done..Please be done..Please be done..Please be done..Please be done..Please be done..Please be done..Please be done..please start.....please start.....please start.....please start.....please start.....please start.....please start.....please start.....please start.....

Thank you for your time.
Shannon Fenton
Telecom Resource Management
Amazon.com