Re: break caliper color question???

Kinda hard to tell you what to do with something like this as its all
personal preferance, but i think if you want it to look nice and subtle,
paint them black or silver.  I have mine painted red and i really like them
on a red car, kinda give the calipers that porsche look ;)

    anyway, good luck

Owen
87 Scirocco 16v #38 CD-SS.
http://www.geocities.com/MotorCity/Garage/1571