Re: (non-roc) Jetta Carat??

Ryan,
As far as i know, a jetta carat is a 8v jetta gli.  in '87 when vw started
making the 16v in the gli's they just renamed the 8v gli "carat".  If you
look one over, it will pretty much have all the things a 16v has, but only
lacking the engine, and seats.  but it does have rear disks, etc.  only my
$0.02, anyone care to shoot me down and correct my vw history.  This is only
what i have been told, i have never really looked into this matter.

Jason Arms (Essex, VT)

'87 Scirocco 16v
'64 Sunroof Beetle (livin a new life)
'84 Rabbit GTI
'84 Jetta GLI (FOR SALE or TRADE for scirocco S!)
'84 Jetta GLI (parts car)everything is for sale!