Re: My 'new' car + need a Carfax report?

Mike VanAmburgh wrote:

>   I put a pic
> up on my site.  Take a look and tell me what ya think!
>
> http://www.geocities.com/vwvr6r/87.jpg
>
> -Mike
>
> --

The fog lights have pivots, they are folded up out of rock collision
mode. They do seem a little slanted but I think that could be tweaked
flat.

The 'hole' in the window looks like something stuck to the back of the
rear view mirror, on the passenger's side. Look close.

Nice car, remember to replace _all_ fluids when you get your hands on it

TBerk