Aww, man...

This makes me very unhappy...  I was over at my dad's house doing some
rewiring to Fritz in his garage when he suddenly looks at the passenger
side door and goes "What the Hell happened here?!?"  As it turns out,
someone must have backed straight into the passenger side door and did a
pretty decent job buckling it.  Of course, they didn't bother to leave a
note.

I'm hoping to be able to pop it back out, although the extra crease they
gave me leaves me pretty nervous.  Fortunately, I can use my air brush
for touching it up.  (In theory, anyway.  I've never actually tried
it...)

Oh well, at least the rewiring worked out well...

B.

'82 Scirocco (a.k.a. "Fritz")
'85 Jetta (soon for sale)
'87 Porsche 944 (Yee Haa!)