Passengers side glass needed

Hey all.
It's been a while since I've written to the list, and this time it's bad
news, once again.  My poor Scirocco......  This time it's vandalism.
While sitting in storage while waiting for it's new engine (mine seized
in October), some buttmunch decided to take it upon himself to bust out
my passenger side window to see what he could steal.  Luckily, nothing
was taken or damaged, aside from a shattered window (the main one, not
the small triangle).  So, if anybody out there has a pass. side window
they want to get rid of, hopefully relatively cheap, PLEASE let me
know.  Of course I'll pay shipping from wherever you happen to be (I'm
in Northern Illinois).  I need one pretty quick (I have covered it with
plastic), so any help would be greatly appreciated.  I'm still looking
for a good 1.8 as well, if anyone has any leads.

Thanks in advance,
Nate Mellom
Depressed Flash Silver '84