Nice girl with Blue car (fwd)

Hi Fans!

When I came to my office, I saw a car which could be a scirocco. I thought
I will go where he goes and catch him for a look. Yes, It was a Rocco, nice
blue.
I overtook a stupid taxi and pulled to the car - and wondered. The car was
driven by a nice girl. I waved to her, she miled and waved back.
Oh, she knows what is she driving!
Then I went near to her by the next traffic lamp and suggested to stop for
a talk. We did it. As we stopped I started to say her:
- 84 1.8 EX Carb. - and realized she looks very well.
- No - she replyed - 86 1.6 Carb.
- Could not be 1.6 ! _It was my car_ before ;-)
We looked under the hood - the numbers said 85., the motor was EX (1.8
carb) but the papers of the car (I remembered) said it's 1.6.
She also gave me a "scirocco yard" tel. no.
So we exchanged our tel. numbers and decided to meet next week at the drag
race.

macsek
-- -
                  ,.     ,.