E-bay goodie "Euro" 16V intake

List,
	This may be the guy and his "partner" I seen at the last bugout. He had
all the A1 swappable goodies off a few 16v scirocco's on a tarp, and was
trying to hardcore rip people off. Infact, that picture of the intake
looks like the same one he had on a tarp...... After refusing to buy his
overpriced junk, 16v scirocco intake with no throttle body for $300 he
got very loud with me and agressive. I left. When leaving they seen me
in my red 16v car and gave me *VERY* dirty looks..... If I remember
right these guys were from VA too. In fact they may even be on this
list. Thanks,

Gary A. Huff scirocco86@home.com
86.5 16v Scirocco "Red Rocket" (120k miles)
80 Gas Rabbit Pickup; grazing the driveway. (Needs strut tower welding
and
title, 50k original miles)