Re: New Pictures are up,

Thank you very much, I only spent £325 on the car originally so I spent the
rest of the money on subtle bits like the grille and eyebrow. The wheels
are 100+ Azerro they are 15" and they cost £300 for all four including
tyres. I found them at the back of a local motoring store called Les Smiths
they are a couple of years old and the guy just wanted to get rid of them.
The only problem seems to be they get covered in brake dust very easily.

Adam,
'86 1600GT.
http://www.geocities.com/xtra_15mb/