Re: 16v/8v hybrid motor

ok my friends drag rabbit was similar
you start with a 13:1 compresion motor, if you shaveteh head a bit and withthe
right ignition  you can go to 14.5:1....
you will not be running on normal gas, race gas only...
yes nitrous can be used, i believe he used a 150 shot, his times wiht a setup
like this were around 12.8 -12.2 we had a problem hooking up traction wise,
more info if you want it
jonas