Non-roc new toy

Picked up a 2000 Jetta GLS w/"Luxury package" (luxury = 15" Alloys and Sun/M
oonroof) last weekend. Stick, of course. I just have to say that if you're c
onsidering these, look no further, they are the shit. The car handles like g
erman automobiles are famous for but is still surprisingly smooth. And of co
urse they have nice sporty gearing and tight suspension. Not to mention more
interior amenities standard than I could ever ask for (remote locks, alarm,
power windows, locks, mirrors, cruise, 3 way adjustable seats, full size spa
re (wooha!), airbags in the seats, vents and speakers galore!) and more. Its
no roc, but it sure kicks ass!

Duffy Penski
mpcd@mediaone.net
86 8v Scirocco