Lands End hats and My Scirocco hats

Ok guys/gals. I haven't forgotten you. Work is still in progress.

Here is the deal.

Lands end want's $21.40 per hat with a minimum qty of 6. Hat quality is
good. Patch is a little large for the hat in my opinion. Patch design is
very nice.
This price is a little high for a hat in my opinion.  I will seriously lose
money on this deal, so I am going to pass this on to Kevin or other members
of the list that would want to buy these 6 at a time.

The hats I am having made will have the Original Team Scirocco logo on them
and will not say Scirocco.Org, will have a smaller logo on them, will be as
good or better quality than Lands End, and will only be $18. The
disadvantage is that mine will not be ready to ship for another couple of
weeks. I am having these made in a large Qty so they take a while to
produce. The patches should be available at the same time. I have my own Mk1
logo and Mk2 logo being made. As promised, I have Polo style shirts being
made with Team Scirocco, and the Mk1 and Mk2 logos. Stainless steel coffee
travel mugs with SCIROCCO repeated on them. Mk1 brass keyrings will be
available along with fender covers for working on your car with SCIROCCO on
them. I am very excited about these products and I am as anxious as the rest
of you on having these available. I have saved all e-mails from everyone
regarding these products and will let you know when these items will be
ready to ship.

I apologize for not following through on the Lands End hats, I just do not
think it is a smart decision from my point of view.

Thanks for your continued patience, you wont be dissapointed.
Randy Block