Re: RoadStar, ND Show and a New Car

-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: Macsek <scirocco@eureka.eth.ericsson.se>
Betreff: Re: RoadStar, ND Show and a New Car

> Hello all Roadstars!,

>> BTW can we use the Talkabout radios in Germany?
>> I could send you a radio to check it out. We would like to use them on the
>> road.

>We plan to go there too. We thought we could join you at Dirk's
>( Is it okay 4 U, Dirk? We will have tents )

yes, I think we can arrange this !
further details & time schedule to be discussed later !

> We are two with Kriszti (my wife) and a friend Peter (Dirk knows him)
> also wants to come.

just Great !!
so we are an international group ( USA, Hungary, Germany ) to go up to Roadstar,
where we will meet the "Swedish Viking" Roland Johansson.
I planned to have some days off work after Roadstar, so we can all
drive with our Sciroccos across Europe then. ( maybe Karmann in Osnabruck,
EXPO 2000 in Hannover, Amsterdam or.... suggestions please !  )
Sam ( the one with the 40 Sciroccos ) will probably show up there too, as he told me.
Still not sure which one he will drive then :-)

> What is this Talkabout radio? Is working on 27 MHz (CB)? Specs?
> If yes, I will take mine too :-)

yes, let us know Doug, in this case ( 27Mhz ) i will dig for my old one too..

..btw. : Doug, I hope you can pursuade Kathy to go with you to ND Show,
  and we're really looking forward to see both of you here some days later for ROADSTAR !

> bye all
> macsek

already counting the days.... :-)

Dirk