Re: Different hoods

The only different hoods produces had a very small difference.  Early rocs
had one washer jet in the middle of the hood for the single wiper, the later
models had two.  Not much, but it is a difference, and as others have
pointed out, the diff on those pics is the grill spoiler.

Owen
87 Scirocco  2.0L 16v #38 CD-SS.
http://www.geocities.com/MotorCity/Garage/1571